January 2, 2017
Stepping into a new year of opportunity and uncertainty, I choose joy. The song runs through my head: “With joy you shall draw water from the wells of salvation and in that day, you shall say “praise the Lord.” (from Isaiah 12:3-4)
Have you chosen a focus word or idea for 2017? Please share it below and why it’s important to you.
May this blessing be yours in the New Year:
May the Lord richly bless
both you and your children.
May you be blessed by the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
The heavens belong to the Lord,
but he has given the earth to all humanity.
The dead cannot sing praises to the Lord,
for they have gone into the silence of the grave.
But we can praise the Lord
both now and forever!
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 115:14-18 NLT
August 3, 2015
We’re beginning to blog today.
3 minutes – TOPIC (choose 1 of the following):
- What 3 topics have concerned, amused, or occurred to you in the past months? OR
- Write down 3 things someone has talked to you about. OR
- Write down 3 things you are dealing with in ministry or studies.
Jot down a few points under each item on your list. What do you know / are you learning/ about this?
15 minutes – IN GROUPS OF 2-3: Take 5 minutes each for feedback.
Share your list and take notes on the feedback you are given. Consider together:
- Which item/s on your list might continue to interest you?
- What ideas or could be sustainable in a blog? (What are you excited about or interested beyond today?)
- Who might benefit from what you know or are learning?
- What benefits would you (or your calling / ministry / ministry partners) get from a blog?
- Who might read what you write about (besides your mother)?
March 12, 2014
Lent Day 7: Life in test mode
I failed a test this week. I prepped for it, stepped up to the plate, and fell flat over my sneaker laces…
January 12, 2009
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!